Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8 | Marketing | TN Photography

These are the tools I use to promote myself as a photographer under the trading name of TN Photography. I did all the graphic design myself so I have had complete control over everything so far. My website was built from scratch by Doug Hall at Glossy FX who was fantastic to work with and did exactly what I wanted.

Trading name: Tn Photography
Approach: Simplistic, modern, uncluttered
Colours: Lime green, black, white
Font: Century gothic

Website
















Blog


















Facebook Business Page






















Logo










CD covers



















Letterhead




























Business Card


















Services



















Copyright Watermark


























No comments:

Post a Comment