Friday, October 15, 2010

11 | Exhibition | Website

Hi All!

Just waiting on images from Georgia to complete the website. Here is the link if you would like to have a look at the progress I have added some new images (still not finished):

http://whitewalls.carbonmade.com

Also it is $12 per month to add more albums (we need two more, one for Scot and one for Kerstin). I can pay on my visa debit card but I have to see how much the cancellation policy is as well and what the terms and conditions are - as we would probably have to sign up, pay and then cancel once the exhibition is over.

As soon as I read all the details I will let you all know how much it will cost - I'm guessing less than $10 each unless there are more hidden costs but I will let you know as soon as I read everything.

I also think we should show 3 images plus our logo each on the website - do you all agree? So we don't give away our whole exhibition on a 72 dpi website?

Kerstin, Scot and Teri - I need your logos, Teri I know you haven't made one yet just let me know when you do.

Thanks All!

If there are any suggestions let me know, nothing is finalised yet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment